9 November 2009

Filming at Becky High

With the gained knowledge that there were various different settings on the camera which could overcome my problem of lighting I went out again to film. My third actress from a different school enabled me to have another school location to film in. We were granted permission to film in their school which meant I had a range of different environments which would fit in well with the conventions of my trailer.

I used their school hall which has a grand piano where I shot the piano shots of Becca. Luckily due to Becca being a music student we gained access to the music rooms and recording studio- perfect locations for the genre of my trailer, musical.

The lighting at Becky High was a lot better which meant I didn't have to change the settings on the camera at all, but it will be good to know for when I re-shoot the shots in my own school hall.

Pleased with the range of shots I was able to film we wrapped filming up for the evening. Leaving me with the objectives on the ILP day to shoot any group shots, put together and edit my rough cut as far as possible.