18 October 2009

Shooting Schedule- Key points to consider

In the decision to re-organise my pre-production process, instead of working in a linear sequence which isn't proving to be particulay effective, its important for me to consider how aspects are connected in order to tackle a variety of features at the same time and thus work more efficently and quickly.


One way I will do this is by starting to create my titles within the trailer rather than leaving them until I have filmed all my footage, by doing this it will give me time to experiment with different styles to see which ones work the best.


My anamatic has proved aspects of mise-en-scene lack colour, showing a subversion within my chosen genre- purely accidental. Rob Mclnnes for Mediamagazine -"The bright colour palette of the mise-en-scene remains a feature of many high school movies." Once I commence with filming I will adhere to this convention as I believe it is imperative in order to make the trailer more exciting.


Shooting Schedule:


- ( to be scanned in)