11 October 2009

Anamatic- First Attempt



The first attempt of my anamatic. Overall I was generally pleased with the outcome of the final piece, a lengthy process to start with but once I became accustomed again to the uses of premier pro the process slowly became easier.

I feel that the narrative flows in a way which the audience will be able to understand the concept, in addition I believe my anamatic to be generically correct, I have very much 'relied on on music and quick editing, generate a sense of excitement.' taken from A2 Media studies for OCR, By Jacqueline Bennett, Tanya Jones, Julian McDougall.

However I am not completely happy with the use of sound, the soundtracks which I have chosen don't flow particularly well into one another which is something I will need to work on, and currently lack skills when it comes to mixing music, using sound levels and transitions correctly and effectively.

I look
forward to receiving feedback from my peers and teachers soon in order to further improve my anamatic and gain a clearer idea as to the different shots I need to film, shot lengths as well as sound matching on screen action.