5 October 2009

Lesson 05/10

As I am progressing with my planning stage, still drawing up my final storyboard, with what I have completed I have scanned and started creating my anamatic- in order for total completion it is time for me to find the different types of music and sounds I will be using in my trailer, something which I previously hadn't give much thought to.

One of my actresses in my trailer is a music artist who writes and produces songs, I have asked her to write the main featured song within the trailer.

Research has shown that teaser trailers tend to feature around 2-3 main soundtracks, this was particularly evident within the music genre. I browsed freeplaymusic.com to find sound tracks which I could use, I am still currently searching. It has become obvious that finding free sound effects is quite difficult- specifically a school bell which will be used as a sound bridge in a point during my trailer.

It has been deemed necessary that any other sound effects needed I will need to record, for example the tapping of shoes during a tap dance. After I have finished my anamatic the next step will be to start filming.