22 March 2010

Before Evaluating

On evaluating my products, its vital to gain audience feedback, in order to do this I will employ various methods, firstly I will create a questionnaire in which to record the information. Due to the visual being a movie, interactive methods will be essential. One way will be to upload the video to facebook, along with the questionnaire, inviting people to view the trailer and then answer the questionnaire and either message or email me their responses. Secondly, I plan to arrange a viewing one lunch time in school with 30 people who after watching can fill in the questionnaire. Lastly, should these methods fail and only provide me with limited responses I will paste the link of the video to watch on youtube in facebook status’s and on twitter asking people to leave their comments and opinions.

After this process I will began the evaluation stage.