11 January 2010

Snow, Christmas and MORE snow!

So, its been a good two months until any progress has been made, with the snow, christmas holidays and then more snow it has proved impossible to re shoot any footage due to my main filming location, school which has been closed, and hindered transport because of 'treacherous driving'.

I plan to re-shoot most of my shoots tomorrow after school, provided all actors/actresses needed are available, fingers crossed!

It has proved difficult for me to find audio that I am happy with, in addition editing it to a high standard making use of sound booth for a higher quality finish, also due to my lack of skills it is proving hard to do. 

Currently I am in the process of creating my titles, using a spotlight effect across the text in order to portray the fame/musical idea.

I hope to have my re-shoots and in placement by this time next week!