14 September 2009

Primary Research- facebook group

In an interactive society I believe a questionnaire simply is not enough to find out audience reactions to different mediums, therefore I will create a facebook group where I will ask members of my media class to watch three trailers and tell me which they believe to be most effective and why.

This research will help me to take an understanding into the kind of style which works the best which I can then adapt to and in order to make an effective trailer.

Follow the link to view the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=134846429205

Unfortunately this facebook group proved unsuccesful, I recieved no feedback from those invited to the group, my idea failed, proving the questionnaire to be of the most help.