26 January 2010

Production Stage- 26/01/10

Having recently been out on another shoot, re shooting mainly the first piano sequence in order to capture a range of different shot styles and lengths, back into the editing suite fitting it together in an effective and capturing way. In addition to this further musicality shoots of the other main characters and additional characters within the "film".

Audio- where do I start, its near impossible to find any good/worthwhile bits of audio and music, thankfully I choose to record an artist for some of my audio. Finding a balance between cheesy and boring is proving difficult, however after long and hard searching on the saviour that is freeplaymusic I managed to find some pieces of audio that I am relatively happy with.

Titles are a continuing working progress, with the knowledgable help of peers with software such as flash slowly but surely some professional looking titles are on their way to completion.

After showing my work to my teacher I was given some essential feedback in which I can go on and improve my piece further in order to try and acheive the best possible grade. 1) organise a group shoot... it was felt that an audience shot within my trailer would be effective and therefore it is necessary for me to liase with the drama department to set up lighting in the hall, try and round up a largre amount of people to capture some panning, audience reaction shots and also final performance shots. 2) Record audio separately, and link in with video at a later stage, finally 3) record my voiceover to accompany my titles.

I hope to have this next stage completed sometime next week.